Welcome!

This is my own personal quilt show. Feel free to browse at your leisure. Comment-love is much appreciated! Sometimes I feel like I feed off of it! I hope you enjoy my quilt show and can see progress there. The latest entries will be the newest ones done...hopefully I can keep up with it all!
Love ya! Becky

Monday

Quilt for Roo

I forgot to take a pic of this finished. 
This is the closest it gets.
It was delivered April 24, 2010

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous5/13/2010

    Hi Becky

    My name is Amy I live in Southern Florida now but used to live in Kansas City growing up. This quilt reminds me of the Kansas Jayhawks who I was a big fan of growing up. You do really good work people should be very happy to receive such a work of art. I stumbled across your blog about a year ago by accident and have been following you almost "stalking you" ha ha. Your life reminds me of myself a few years back when my husband left me with my youngest kid. I'm here to tell you that it will only get worse before it gets better. Remember that god has a plan for you, your girls, and even your husband believe it or not. I understand shutting your blog down to strangers. Remember god loves you very much and that is always there for you.

    Love

    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you wholeheartedly that God has a plan for all of us, including my ex. I wish him the best. He seems to be very happy and that is all I could ever wish for him.

    ReplyDelete